Femto Chemiluminescent Substrate for ELISA Product Attributes
- Low femto-detection range optimized.
- Industry leading signal to noise ratio
- Very stable: 18 month shelf life. Working stock stable for 7 days at 30C and 30 days at 4C
- Simple: Two reagent bottles, two steps to use. Identical to similar substrates you're likely already using.
- Mix equal parts Substrate A and Substrate B in a volume sufficient to cover your membrane or gel and allow to come up to room temperature. (The mixed reagent is stable for 7 days at RT.
- Wait 1 - 30 minutes and visualize your bands, dots, membrane or gel using the visualization method best suited.
- There are no other steps! It's that easy. But if you need help, we're here for you! Just email: Technical@enquirebio.com