Skip to content
enQuire’s Recombinant Proteins
- We’re a small company that understands everyone studies something unique. When we started, we acquired several thousand stable cell lines that express specific proteins. Each cell line was carefully designed and proteins were rigorously characterized. We do our best to make them available to you.
- If a product is ordered regularly, we stock it. We have thousands of proteins in stock and ready for immediate shipment.
- Additional targets are available on demand. There’s no price difference between the two and sizes as small as a few micrograms are still available. As a small company, this allows us ensure to fit into the broad scope of your research aims without sacrificing quality of our products for the sake of throughput.
So what does this mean for our lead times?
- We test everything we sell every time we sell it. Our reputation depends on our products working everytime in your experiments… we’re not the kind of company that gives refunds when something doesn’t work.
- That means most in stock recombinant proteins ship in 1 or 2 business days.
- Our bioactive proteins are also screened in original bioactivity assays and therefore generally require 5-7 business day lead times.
- Our on-demand proteins require reconstituting the original cell lines, passaging the cells until we can achieve large multi-liter cultures, and careful structural assessment and QC testing to ensure the product matches original specifications and is appropriately concentrated. These products may require 3-5 weeks processing time.
- We are antibody experts. We routinely test our antibodies and sell them to many other antibody suppliers who relabel and sell them in their own name. This allows us to maintain large lots of each product and routinely test everything we sell.
- That means all of our antibodies are in stock. We run a full QC on every vial before shipping and send it to you the next day.
- We strive to maintain lead times on all antibodies in standard sizes of 1-2 days.